Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Baltimore

Baltimore

streetcar1


Found this thing on my second day in town. Bmore goes straight for my heart.






streetcar6

If you know me at all, you know this is probably the best thing I've ever seen.







office

My office is indeed this cute.







mtvernon


This is part of a cluster of abandoned mill buildings up Falls Road.






light


Can't remember the dudes name, but he was in fact playing a fluorescent light and tweaking it via pedal into some heavy-as-fuck proto-industrial business. At Floristree, which reminds me of a much larger Fritz.






26401


Incredible concert space in an abandoned church.






deacon


Surprise! Bmore loves Dan Deacon.






room


My very bare apartment. Thank god it's so small.






welcome


I'll post a picture of the Tavern soon.






desk


I have a desk.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is now, officially, my favorite blog. Nice to see you're making a life for yourself there Michael. It all looks strangely and wonderfully like you.

martha grover said...

Hey Michael, Thanks for the visual tour of your new life. I hope you're doing well!